Fayette’s Friends 4 the Fields group has several projects lined up for fund-raisers in the next few months.
A review of last year’s activities, along with thanks to groups and individuals, is published on the classified page of this week’s Observer.
Up-coming events include:
• Sept. 25, 50/50 Chicken Drop. Tickets on sale now at $5 a ticket.
• Oct. 16, Texas Hold ‘Em Tournament. Call Terry Dale at 419/237-1034 for a seat.
• Oct. 16, Poker Games of Chance following the tournament.
• Oct. 23, Casino/Shopping Trip to Michigan City, Ind., with 150 outlet stores and Blue Chip Casino. Make reservations and payment by Sept. 26 for a $5 discount. The cost is $35. Receive a free lunch buffet ($15 value) and $10 for every 1,000 points slot played.
• January Donut Sales; call Deb at 419/237-2951 for orders.
• December, craft show. Watch the paper for dates.
The group will also sell cookbooks this year featuring the favorite recipes of Fayette athletes and parents. To order a copy, call Deb at 419/237-2951.