Spring brush chipping underway in Fayette 04.14.10
Spring brush chipping begins Monday in Fayette and continues through the end of May.
Village workers will pass each residence at least twice during the six-week curbside pick-up session. Since the collection period is shorter this year, brush may be dropped off anytime at the village barn off Eagle Street (near the water tower), now through the fall.
Residents should follow the requirements for curbside collection, including:
• Branches should be no larger than three inches in diameter and no longer than six feet in length;
• the cut ends of brush should point toward the street for easy collection;
• thorny materials should be bundled separately and secured with string; brush placed in bags and other containers will not be picked up;
• dirt and debris should be removed from plants and roots;
• brush should be placed in the right-of-way and not in the street;
• any brush rejected for pick-up must be removed from the right-of-way within three days.
Brush collection and the drop-off area is only for brush that originates within the village.
|< Prev||Next >|