Harrison Lake State Park staff earns award 4.16
Harrison Lake State Park south of Fayette remains a favorite among park users.
The park was one of seven in Ohio to receive the “Service Excellence” award for the 2007 season. Awards are based on customer satisfaction surveys.
Harrison Lake scored the highest rating for the park’s get-away rental units at 4.8 out of five. The campground came through with a 4.6 rating—the highest achieved by any campground in the state.
Harrison Lake has won excellence awards in the past for general upkeep and for the yurts and cabins.
Other 2007 winners were:
• Lake Milton State Park for its beach and trails. The beach was scored at 4.6 and the trails were scored at 4.7.
• Mohican State Park for its resort lodge. The lodge received a 4.4 score.
• Lake Hope State Park for its cottages. The cottages scored 4.4.
• Deer Creek State Park for its 18-hole golf course, which earned a score of 4.7 from users. Deer Creek also won in the boating facility category with a 4.7 score.
• Malabar Farm State Park for its “environmentally friendly” visitor center. The facility received a score of 4.8 from users.
• West Branch State Park for its picnic areas. The park earned a score of 4.6 for these facilities.
More than 53 millions visitors made use of Ohio state parks last year. More information about the array of campgrounds, cottages, golf courses, resort lodges, trails, etc., can be found at www.ohiodnr.com.
|< Prev||Next >|