Morenci, Mich. & Fayette, Ohio
My son, Ben, found this report about a pothole gardener in London. More here.
Posted in It's life.
– March 7, 2012
Stay in touch with the conversation, subscribe to the RSS feed for comments on this post.
I loved this.
Numerous thoughts and comments as a result:
1) Is this a project that was done so that a video could be created or is this really a trend?
2) Is someone responsible for keeping these little gardens watered?
3) Can you imagine this being done in Morenci and lasting more than 5 minutes before being pulled up, stepped on or run over?
4) I got a kick out of all the accoutrements placed on some of the greens–cars, lawn chairs, televisions, tables…
5) Did you *see* the couple who allowed their canine to pee all over that one greenery on the sidewalk? The jerks didn’t even try to pull the dog away and in fact, seemed to think it was all right. However, the female did look around as they were leaving so that it looked like she hoped no one saw what just happened.
5) Where but England?
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Google Map Morenci MI
Proudly powered by WordPress and Carrington.